7.7.12

Life-size Black Wiz Part 1




So, I've decided to create a close-to-life-size version of my portrait of the Black Wizard cos-player I drew a while back.  This might be a total disaster, but, as Tom Cruise says in Risky Business, "What the hell?" 

This is the first baby step.  I've measured and gridded off some brown paper left behind by some Russian concrete men (no, really), hoping to blow-up a 4 or 5 inch image to about 5 or 6 feet tall.  The plan is to sketch it following the grid, and then probably paint it in using India inks.  We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Spacebeer said...

I can't think of a single reason why a life-sized version of the Black Mage cos-player wouldn't be a completely useful and practical thing to do! Also, I don't think I've ever drank Hennessy before either, although I've seen the bottle a million times...